Wednesday, March 17, 2010

school visit fun

Like Anna, I am also on a school visit whirlwind! This week, last week, I've been all a-school-visiting! But here are some fun photos of how the teachers had some students prepare for me--they storyboarded their favorite parts of The Year of the Dog. It was great fun to see what they did:

The Story of Uncle Shin and the Cake was extremely popular:
As was the Story of Mom's Haircut in School:


I was glad to see that my favorite stories were also favorites of the students' as well, like the Story of The Paper Piano:


And the Story of Mom's First Day of School:

Aren't these great? What a talented bunch! Thanks so much, 4th graders!

1 comment:

Debbie Ridpath Ohi said...

Thanks for sharing these illustrations and storyboards from kids. :-D

Blue Rose Girls is such a fantastic blog! If you're interested, I've listed this site at:
http://www.inkygirl.com/lovely-blog-award-15-sites-to-visit/