Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Public Thinktank

Today I'm posting from St. Louis, where I'm visiting family for the week of Thanksgiving. Hope you are all gearing up for a great holiday!

Just a note to say today between 12:00 and 1:00 pm I will be interviewed on Public Thinktank Radio during their Lets Talk About Education show. It will be a live call-in show where I talk about recent projects and my new books. The station broadcasts in the Brooklyn College area, but if you feel like tuning in you can also listen online (there is a link at their web site) or check the archives in a few days.

More soon!

2 comments:

Libby Koponen said...

Anna! I just checked the blog and just missed your show....I am trying hard lately not to go online until I've written something. I have been feeling proud of myself for doing that and now look what happens, I miss your show. :-(

How was it? How did you feel? I will find it in the archives.

Anna Alter said...

Libby- The show went well, though I must admit I was a little off my game being away from home and not in "book mode"!