Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Me too!




Just came back from my neighborhood polling station! I have to say, it was easy as pie. There was NO ONE there. At first I thought, great no lines! But then I got scared, is no one in my neighborhood voting? This morning I had a school visit, and on the way saw another station with lines down the block... so hopefully its just a matter of timing. I hope. I really really HOPE.

By the way, did anyone else not get asked to show id? They never ask for it at my polling station, it kind of scares me.

PS. My fella Bruno went with me, it was his first time voting as he just became a citizen! Yippee!

4 comments:

alvinaling said...

nope, they didn't ask us for ID--I've heard they only ask the first time you vote, but if they didn't ask Bruno and didn't ask my roommate, then, well, that theory is out...

Blue Rose Girls said...

Aw....Bruno looks so cute. And it was fun to see the sign in all those languages -- WE only had English and Spanish!
Libby

Elaine Magliaro said...

Anna,

I never get asked to show my ID.

Welcome, Bruno, US citizen!!!

Jean Wogaman said...

I never get asked for ID, just to sign on the dotted line.