Thursday, October 25, 2007

god damn!

Okay, once again I can't post photos. GRRRRR. But if you go to JJK's website's blog you'll see that Mr. Krosoczka has his own van! Well, not HIS van but a van that transports books is decorated with his slug character. Wow. One can only dream of having his or her own van. I'll post the pic when I can. Go Jarrett!

Anyhow, this brings me to an idea I've had brewing for a while, er, rather, a few weeks: To have a contest and the winner gets to be illustrated into my next book. I'm not sure exactly what the contest will be--perhaps the person who does the craziest thing with my books or my characters... or perhaps the person who does the most creative classroom project... I'm not sure yet. Ideas? I'm not sure how to judge the winner yet either. Perhaps the BRG can help out? I haven't asked them yet but I'm asking now!

Okay, so stay tuned for more info on that. Who wouldn't want to be illustrated into one of my books?

meghan

No comments: